Educated, empowered, and engaged society in an equal and sustainable social environment.
Provide learning opportunities for marginalized groups and all gender groups
- Encouraging the community to be able to create added economic value for households
- Provide opportunities for every community group to develop and be empowered
- Utilizing the potential and local initiatives that exist in each activity process
- Encouraging every individual to play an active role in improving the quality of life of the community
- Ensuring the best environmental management practices in order to improve the quality of life of the community in a sustainable manner
- Take an active role in realizing the 18 Village SDGs in Indonesia
- Take a role in fulfilling the SDGs globally
- Partnering with every stakeholder who has a vision for the betterment of society
The Essence of the 3 Pillars
Educate, Empower, Engage
Our dedication in educating knowledge through various activities both theoretically and practically in accordance with the needs of community groups with an orientation to improving the quality of life of the community. Armed with knowledge, we believe that the community will have the ability to increase their potential to manage and develop their resources, so that they become a community group that is independent, empowered, and able to participate in community development.